Genshin Impact will soon be available at GeForce Now
Hoyooverse and NVIDIA have announced that the cross-platform action-RPG Genshin Impact will soon become available for subscribers to the cloud gaming of GeForce Now. To be more accurate, the game will leave the beta testing phase for the cloud and will be available to everyone from June 23 of this year. The GeForce Now service itself, we recall, is available in 80 countries around the world, and Russia is among them.
Together with the Genshin Impact, the list of available GeForce Now will also replenish:
- Chivalry 2 (Steam).
- Starship Troopers-Terran Command (Steam and Epic Games Store).
- Builder Simulator (Steam).
- Supraland (Epic Games Store).
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II (Steam).
- Postal: Brain Damaged (Steam).
GeForce Now apps for PC and mobile will also be updated. The latter will allow you to stream 120 FPS games on devices with 120-stage screens.
Leave a Reply