Fortnite chapter 3 season 2 week 4 challenges: launch time, what are and rewards
Tea Season Missions of Fortnite 4 week , or the challenges of week 4, as they are often known, give players the opportunity to level up their battle pass with some easy XP. In this guide, we will explain what time the challenges are released, how to complete them all and the rewards that you will get for each.
Launch time of Fortnite Week 4 Quests
The challenges of week 4 will be launched at 6 a.m. m. PT / 9 a. m. ET / 2 p. m. BST on April 14, 2022.
The ‘seasonal’ weekly missions will be launched on a Thursday at the same time every week during season 2 of Fortnite chapter 3.
All the challenges of Fortnite week 4
- Travel in the air with a Jetpack (100) – 20K XP
- Thank the bus driver and then finish Top 25 (2) – 20K XP
- Visit Gas Stations on a Battle Bus (3) – 20k XP
- Get seconds of air time after being hit by a shock wave pomegranate (3) – 20K XP
- Eliminate forces IO within a single match (3) – 20K XP
- Catch or collects a thermal fish (1) – 20K XP
- Accept a reward of a reward board within 30 seconds after landing (1) – 20K XP
- Inflicts damage to opponents with a harvest tool (75) – 20K XP
- Search ammunition boxes in Shifty Shafts or Camp Cuddle (3) – 20K XP
Thanks to Guille_GAG on Twitter for sharing these challenges before its release next week.
As always, there is the possibility that Epic Games will change the challenges before its release date. If this is the case, we will update this publication with any change.
Out of that, the challenges are once quite simple, similar to those of week 2 and week 3. While inflicting damage to the opponents with a collection tool may seem difficult, play in duos, trios or squadrons and hit An enemy player when he is knocked down but was not going, he should make this relatively easy to complete.
We will update this publication with more useful tips to complete the challenges in the coming weeks, so be sure to re-consult soon.
To get more tips and tricks about the current Fortnite season, be sure to search Fortnite Week or consult our coverage below.
- Fortnite’s humanitarian aid donation for the people of Ukraine reaches 144 million dollars
- Construction is no longer the definite feature of Fortnite, and that’s a good thing
- Fortnite without construction modes are officially referred to as ‘Zero Build’
- Fortnite ‘No Build’ mode can be permanent after all
- Epic Games and Fortnite raises more than $ 50 million for Ukrainian aid efforts
Search to get more