PS Plus, PS Now Merged Service Revealed, posted in June
After months of speculation and rumors, Sony officially unveiled his plans to merge his PlayStation Plus and PS Now services under one roof. This new subscription service will retain the PS brand more but will be divided into three levels. At launch in June, we will have more essential PS, PS more extra and PS more premium.
PS more essential includes:
- The same features included in the PS subscription more as we know it today
There is no change with the basic package, retaining a cost of $ 49.99 £ / $ 59.99 a year.
PS more extra includes:
- Provides all benefits of the essential level
- Adds a catalog containing up to 400 * of the most enjoyable PS4 and PS5 games, including the successful successes of our PlayStation Studios catalog and third party partners. Extra level games are downloadable to play.
This package will cost $ 83.99 £ / $ 99.99 a year.
PS Plus Premium includes:
- Provides all the benefits of essential and extra levels
- Adds up to 340 * additional games, including:
- PS3 games available via cloud streaming
- A catalog of beloved classic games available in the Streaming and Download options of original generations PlayStation, PS2 and PSP
- Offers cloud streaming access for PlayStation, PS2, PSP and PS4 original games offered in extra and Premium markets on markets where PlayStation Now is currently available. Guests can broadcast games using PS4 and PS5, and PC consoles. *
- Limited game tests in time will also be offered at this level, so that customers can try some games before buying.