Elden Ring: How to get the invocation of Mimic Tear Ashes
The Lands Between is full of difficult areas and dangerous places that could have you trapped for some time. Fortunately, in some cases, you can invoke spirits to help in battle or even distract enemies long enough to win a confrontation. However, some calls are much better than others. Here is How to get the invocation Mimic Tear Ashes in Elden Ring .
How to get the invocation of Mimic Tear Ashes in Elden Ring
This call is found in the Underground Depths of Nokron, the Eternal City. These are the steps you should follow to enter the city and claim spiritual ash:
How to get the invocation of Mimic Tear Ashes in Elden Ring:
- Defeat Starscourge Radahn in Caelid, east, to open the way to the full area of Nokron.
Once it is defeated, a giant hole will open on the ground near the Fort Haight West Grace site in Limgrave.
Descends to the place where the rocks float to the sky to get to Nokron.
It can be easily seen from the foundation of grace mentioned above.
- Once inside Nokron, go to the Sacred Terrain part of Nokron’s night.
Go to the place on the map shown below. You will have to fight against a Mimic Tear chief and several enemies on the road.
- Use a stone sword wrench to open a foggy door that leads to a chest that contains the Mimic Tear Ashes invocation.
Defeat the only enemy waiting inside the room to get to the chest. He is not a hard enemy and you can start the fight with a stab in the back since he is not looking at you.
This spiritual invocation works differently from other invocations, as it will consume 660 HP instead of using FP. Then you will create a complete copy of your character as the Mimic Tear boss did, which includes any armor and weapon that you have currently equipped. This call can also use jars to cure, has infinite FP and unlimited use of any item you have at hand.
It becomes even more powerful once Roderika updates us using Ghost Glovewort, a plant that can be found in abundance in Nokron. It is easily one of the best Spirit Ashes of the whole game if you have high level equipment.
That’s all you need to know about How to get the invocation Mimic Tear Ashes in Elden Ring . Be sure to check our wiki guide to get more tips, tricks and other useful element locations while exploring Lands Between.
- Public service announcement of Elden Ring: You can get 75,000 runes easily in 15 minutes
- Here is a public service ad from Elden Ring about Stormveil’s castle guardian
- Launch of Elden Ring heads the lists of the United Kingdom; Sales on the double of Horizon Forbidden West’s
- Elden Ring is exceptionally immersive because he does not care if you see everything
- New Elden Ring trailer starring Ming-na Wen
Search to get more