How to defeat thunder jaw in Horizon Forbidden West?
In Horizon Forbidden West, the thunder jaws will use a number of accurate and destructive types of weapons against Elo, and to defeat them can be real pain. The best way to cope with the thunder jaw is to deprive her ability to attack. This can be done with Shooting and removal This is tail (prevents the tail attack), disk pad (stops one of its distant attacks) or rapid gun (also stops one from his distant attacks). The removal of these parts of the body, as well as evasion from hand-to-handing attacks of the machine, will provide a quick victory to Eloy over the thunder jaw.
Thunder Jaw Information
Advantages and disadvantages
Players can attack cars with various spontaneous attacks. Elementary attacks in the game include fire, shock, frost, plasma, sewage and acid. Thunder jaws will be weak to damage from PurgeWater and Acid attacks. They will also strongly against damage from shock and ice attacks.
On Thunderjaw there are many different parts of the body, each of which resets different mining and causes different damage to the car. Parts of Thunderjaw Body:
- Nexus data
- Rainflash gun
* A heart
* Canister with cold water
- Disk launcher
- Glowing canister
- Drum with ammunition
Machines in Horizon Forbidden West will fall out different items, many of which are specific for each type of machines. Some can be taken from the fallen machine, and others will need to be removed (to shoot down the arrow or remove the spear) while the car is still alive. Thunderjaw will reset the long list of mining items:
- Glowing explosion (unusual) – falls out of the body, canister with a luminous explosion and drum with ammunition.
- Metal fragments (ordinary) – fall out of the body
- Crystal braid (very rare) – falls out of the body and rainflaw gun.
- Braided wire (ordinary) – falls out of the body, rapid powder, radar, antennas and drums with ammunition.
- Big machine core (rare) – falls out of the body
- Thunder Jaw Circulator * (unusual) – falls out of the body
- The main nerve of the thunder jaw * (rare) – falls out of the body and antenna
- Flying sludge (very rarely) – falls out of the body
- Machine Muscle (Uncommon) – falls out of the body and drum with ammunition.
- Glowing cerebral barrel (very rarely) – falls out of the body and radar.
- Metal bone (rare) – falls out of the body and drum with ammunition.
- Durable solid plate (ordinary) – falls out of the body, rapid powder, radar, antennas and drums with ammunition.
- Cool water (unusual) – falls out of the canister with dummy water and drum with ammunition.
- Useful weapons (very rare) – falls out of discom.
- Explosive paste (rare) – falls out of drum with ammunition.
- Spark (ordinary) – falls out of a drum with cartridges and sparks.
- Cleaning water (unusual) falls out of a drum with ammunition
- Blaze (Common) – falls out of a drum with ammunition.
- Metal bite (ordinary) – falls out of drum with ammunition.
- Tail of thunder jaw * (legendary) – falls out of the tail
* Production objects marked with an asterisk fall exclusively from a gross jaw car.
In Horizon Forbidden West boilers allow the players to override the machines inside this boiler after they completed it. The completion of the boiler usually means passing through the corridors, similar to the dungeon, and a collision with a boss at the end. Thunder jaw is part Kappa wins the boiler .
Are interested in other guides on machines in Horizon Forbidden West? Learn how to defeat slippery fang in Horizon Forbidden West in the players on the game for professionals!