Fall on Fortnite servers: How to solve EPIC connection problems
If you are finding server problems To connect to Fortnite or any Epic Games service, you may not be the only 1. Fall of Fortnite servers can occur when there is a lot of user traffic, but it has a solution.
- Fortnite error messages
- When I can play Fortnite without problems
- How to solve the problems of servers in Fortnite
- More fortnite guides
Below we tell you how to inform you of the state of the servers and solve problems such as “_No could be logged in or” _The connection to the network “was lost, so you can play fortnite without problems.
Fortnite error messages
Below you have some of the error messages with which you could cross when you try to connect to the servers fortnite . If it is one of those who will see below, continue reading to know what you can do.
- The connection to the network was lost.
- No session could be logged in.
- Error 91.
- Error 93.
- The content is not ready.
When I can play Fortnite without problems
The first step to try to find out what is happening with the servers is to go to official sources. In this way we will know with certainty if the problem we have is due to our connection or is a general fall in front of which we can only wait.
On the Epic Games servers page we can see what is the status of the PS4 **, Xbox One, PS5, iOS, Android and PC servers to know when the problem has started and at what time they plan to be solved. You can also review the situation through your Twitter account.
How to solve the problems of servers in Fortnite
If the problem turns out to be ours instead of a Fall of Fortnite servers , the next step is to try to solve it by resorting to classical methods. Below we list some of the actions you could try by order of facility:
- Restart the game.
- Restart the console or PC.
- Connect by Ethernet cable instead of WiFi.
- Limit the connections we have at that time.
- Restart the router.
- Check the ports and the NAT.
NAT ports you need to play fortnite are the following:
- Port 5795.
- Port 5222.
- Port 5800.
- Port 5847.
Keep in mind that in order to play without problems to fortnite you need good figures for loading and unloading speed. Perform an online speed test to check if you meet the following requirements:
- Download Speed: 2 Mbps
- Load speed (recommended): 512 Kbps
- Short speed (minimum): ** 0.5 Mbps
If despite this, the problems persist, do not despair, it may be a timely problem and is solved within a few minutes. Go to other sources such as Twitch to check if the game is running on your region or details your problem to those responsible through their official channels so that they can help you.
More fortnite guides
- Fortnite Guide Chapter 3: Tricks, Secrets, and Best Tips
- Fortnite Chapter 3: Map with all NPC characters
- Fortnite Chapter 3: Map with all banks of weapons improvements
- Fortnite: how and where to destroy and gather telescopes in the same game