Diablo 2 Resurrected: Horadrim Cube & Recipes, Gems, Jewels & Spells
The Horadrim Cube is the most important magical object of the game. You will receive him in the first play of Diablo 2 Resurrected in the 2nd act and can complete several follow-up quests with him. In addition, the magic cube can be used as a permanent backpack in the inventory to store additional items, and you can create new items with him. Typical ingredients with its transmutations include runes, gems, jewels and spells. The current recipes and the ingredients are discussed in detail in this article.
Change Log (page updates)
7.2.2022: With the Balance Patch 2.4 for Diablo 2 Resurrected new Horadrim cube recipes have been introduced. These were added to the article. About this table of contents you can quickly and easily find the field of specials you are looking for.
- Page 1DIABLO 2 Resurrected: Horadrim Cube – General
- Page 2DIABLO 2 Resurrected: Horadrim Cube – Recipes – New!
- Page 3DIABLO 2 Resurrected: Gemstones – General and Tabular Overview
- Page 4diablo 2 Resurrected: Jewels – General, Magic Affixes & Unique Jewels
- Page 5diablo 2 Resurrected: Spell – General, Magic Affixes & Unique Spells
- Page 6DIABLO 2 RESURRECTED: Further basic items
- Page 7Pictures Gallery for “Diablo 2 Resurrected: Horadrim Cube, Jewels, Spells et al.”
Horadrim cube as inventory
If you want to use the Horadrim cube as a backpack in addition, it simply places it in your inventory, where it occupies 2 x 2 slots, but it offers 3 x 4 places storage space. You can keep items by stopping them from the ground, pulling over the cube and then clicking it with the left mouse button. You hear a typical noise when the object was placed in the dice.
That can be the Horadrim cube
You can do the following with the Horadrim cube:
- Convert items : You can use the magical forces of the Horadrimüfels to convert items into a new object. To do this, puts the required items in the cube and presses the transform button.
- Establish items : The Horadrim cube can be created selected craft objects.
About our author
This article was written by Norbert “Nobbie rod based on the only official, English-language Diablo 2 Encyclopedia, the ARREAT Summit. The ARREAT SUMMIT is under damped Diablo 2 fans of the “Holy Grail” of theorycrafting. Nobbie plays Diablo 2 since his year of publication 2000 and has also managed the game itself. His favorite classes are the druid, the dead manor and the throw barbar.
Page 1 Diablo 2 Resurrected: Horadrim Cube – General
Page 2 Diablo 2 Resurrected: Horadrim Cube – Recipes – New!
Page 3 Diablo 2 Resurrected: Gemstones – General and Tabular Overview
Page 4 Diablo 2 Resurrected: Jewels – General, Magic Affixes & Unique Jewels
Page 5 Diablo 2 Resurrected: Spell – General, Magic Affixes & Unique Spells
Page 6 Diablo 2 Resurrected: Further basic items
Page 7Pictures Gallery for Diablo 2 Resurrected: Horadrim Cube, Jewels, Spells et al.
Next page Next page Next page Next page Next page Next page
To the gallery to the homepage